HIFI Audio DIY (Model No: WVTR-FM09)
This price is an empty circuit board, no parts! empty-pcb-board-only.
This tube FM radio head adopted tube 6C11, and its rectifier adopted tube 6Z4. Its signal reception and treatment adopted classical tube circuit, and used TA7343 as a stereo decoder that then result in stereo output. After stereo FM signal input power amplifier system for amplification, you will listen to FM radio with musical tube sound.
This kit has been tuned, connected to a suitable transformer, will be able to work properly.
Please connect the wires of power transformer , FM antenna (ANT), and signal output with the PCBA as below. Then, output connect with your amplifier system.
1. Main GND include 0 wire of 230V-0-230V and GND wire of the power transformer. Please select the power transformer with same voltage and main GND wire if you use owned transformer.
2. The length of FM antenna (ANT) is 2~3m wire. And place it outdoor if possible, it get better receiving.
3. If need, you can buy the extra display to connect as below.
1. Quadruple air capacitor used inventory one. If you buy the kit, it means you accept the term.
2. The finished PCBA does not include a transformer, the display, and the knob
If you need to buy an empty PCB, please select the button of Empty PCB Board Only.
(It is an empty PCB board only, doesn't include any other parts and components)
- Frequency range: 88 ~ 108MHz
- Receive signals: FM
- Dimension of PCB (L x W ): 260mm x 150mm
Matching output specifications of power transformer (Please select the power transformer with same voltage and main GND wire if you use owned transformer)
- AC 230V-0-230V / 70mA
- AC 0-6.3V / 2A
- AC 0-6.3V / 3A
- AC 9V
Circuit Diagram for you information only
Note: we provide you the item for your DIY.
1. If you have enough capablities for circuit-reading, electronical components knowledge, assembling, soldering and problem-solving, you can buy them to enjoy DIY.
2. If not, please don't buy them. We only provide limit technology support in this individial items itself
Application by audiophile for the previous version (only for you information)