One way relay module Delayed power off Disconnected trigger delay Cyclic timing circuit switch
Product Description :
One way relay module Delay power off module Off Trigger delay Cyclic timing circuit switch
0.1 second (minimum) ~ 999 minutes (maximum) continuously adjustable
This product is simple and easy to use, powerful, but please buyers to see the operating instructions of this product in detail, very practical products.
1. Wide voltage power supply (6~30V) supports micro USB 5.0V power supply, which is very convenient to use;
2. The interface is clear and simple, powerful, easy to understand, and almost meets all your needs;
3. One button emergency stop function (STOP button), with reverse connection protection, reverse connection does not burn;
4. Added sleep mode. After enabling, there is no operation within 5 minutes, the display is automatically turned off; any button wakes up;
5. Different OP, CL, LOP parameters can be set. These parameters are independent of each other and saved separately;
6. All setting parameters are automatically powered down and saved.
P1: After the signal is triggered, the relay turns on the OP time and then turns off; in the OP time, the following operation
P1.1: The signal is triggered again.
P1.2: Signal triggers re-timed again
P1.3: The signal triggers reset again, the relay is disconnected, and the timing is stopped;
P-2: give the trigger signal, after the relay turns off the CL time, the relay turns on the OP time, after the timing is completed, the relay is turned off;
P3.1: Give the trigger signal, after the relay turns on the OP time, the relay turns off the CL time, then loops the above action, the signal is given again in the cycle, the relay is disconnected, the timing is stopped; the number of cycles (LOP) can be set;
P3.2: No trigger signal is required after power-on, the relay turns on OP time, the relay turns off CL time, and the above action is cycled; the number of cycles (LOP) can be set;
P-4: Signal hold function If there is a trigger signal, the timing is cleared, the relay remains on; when the signal disappears, the relay is turned off after timing the OP; during the timing, there is a signal and the timing is cleared;
1: Working voltage: 6--30V supports micro USB 5.0V power supply
2: Trigger signal source: High-level trigger (3.0V—24V) signal ground and system ground do not jointly improve the anti-interference ability of the system (can also short-circuit common ground)
3: Output capability: can control devices within 30v 5A or within 220v5A
4: Quiescent current: 20mA working current: 50mA
5: Service life: more than 100,000 times; working temperature: -40-85 ° C; size: 6.2 * 3.8 * 1.7 cm
6: With optocoupler isolation, enhance anti-interference ability, industrial grade circuit board, set parameters forever after power off
Special attention: The relay output is a passive contact, which does not have an electric output, and controls the on/off of a line.
0.1 second (minimum) ~ 999 minutes (maximum) continuously adjustable
How to choose the timing range:
After setting the parameter value in the mode selection interface, press the STOP button to select the timing range;
XXX. Decimal point is in one place, timing range: 1 second to 999 seconds
XX.X decimal point in ten, timing range: 0.1 seconds to 99.9 seconds
X.X.X. The decimal point is all bright, timing range: 1 minute ~ 999 minutes
For example, if you want to set the OP to 3.2 seconds, then move the decimal point to ten digits, and the digital tube displays 03.2.
Parameter description: OP on time, CL off time, LOP cycle number (1—999 times, “---” stands for infinite loop)
These parameters are independent of each other, but each mode shares these parameters. For example, when the on-time OP is set to 5 seconds in P1.1, the user wants to switch to the P1.2 mode, then enter the P1.2 to set the corresponding parameters, OP It will be 5 seconds;
Pressing the SET button on the main interface (display 000) will display OP (CL, LOP) and the corresponding time XXX;
If there is only OP (such as mode P1.1, P1.2, P1.3) time in the mode, then short press SET button will only display OP and corresponding time;
If there are OP, CL, LOP in the mode (for example, mode P3.1, P3.2), short press SET button will display OP and corresponding time, CL and corresponding time, LOP and corresponding times;
After setting the mode, you can easily view the parameters set in the current mode by pressing the SET button on the main interface, which is very convenient!
How to set parameters
1. First determine the operating mode of the relay;
2. According to the working mode of the relay, in the main interface (when the module is powered on, it will flash the current working mode (default P1.1 mode), then enter the main interface,) "press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds and then release. ” Enter the mode selection interface, select the mode to be set (P1.1~P-4) by short pressing the UP and DOWN buttons;
3. After selecting the mode to be set (for example, P3.2), press the SET button to set the corresponding parameter. At this time, the parameter to be set will flash (OP on time, CL off time, LOP cycle number (“- - "represents an infinite loop"), adjust the parameter value through UP, DOWN, support long press (rapid increase or decrease) and short press (increase or decrease 1 unit); after setting the parameter value, press the STOP button shortly To select the decimal point position, select the timing range (corresponding time 0.1 seconds ~ 999 minutes); short press the SET button to set the next parameter of the current mode, the process is the same as above;
4. After setting the parameters of the selected mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds to release, the currently set mode will flash, then return to the main interface, setting the parameters successfully, very simple!
Main interface: “000” (no decimal point) is displayed when the relay is not working. The relay has a decimal point under working condition, which is very clear!
Mode selection interface: long press SET button to enter, after setting is completed, long press SET button to exit, return to the main interface, very simple!
STOP button function extension:
Relay enable mode:
1. ON: The relay is allowed to conduct during the OP conduction time;
2. OFF: The relay is prohibited from being turned on and is always off.
Short press the STOP button on the main interface to switch between ON and OFF. The current state will flash and then return to the main interface. (This function is the emergency stop function, one button to open and close the relay)
1.C-L sleep mode: within five minutes, without any operation, the digital tube automatically turns off the display, and the program runs normally;
2.O-d normal mode: the digital tube is always on display;
Press and hold the STOP button for 2 seconds and then release it to switch between C-L and O-d. The current state will flash and return to the main interface.