Digital oscilloscope kit DIY kit DSO138
Product Description :
The DSO138 oscilloscope kit is a suite for electronic teaching and training. It uses ARM Cortex-M3 processor and color TFT screen. It has simple and reliable circuit, moderate production difficulty and high success rate. The DSO138 kit highlights the features of the oscilloscope circuit, allowing students to gain an in-depth understanding of the oscilloscope's structure and principles while learning the actual production skills. The oscilloscope has good practicality. Students can get a useful tool at the same time after completing the production, which will greatly help to learn electronic technology in the future.
It is worth noting that the oscilloscope is also a STM32 microcontroller (STM32F103C8) development experiment board with color TFT LCD display. Combined with the source program we provide, users can develop various functional programs based on it.
In order to reduce the difficulty of production, the oscilloscope LCD circuit board has been assembled and soldered, and the MCU integrated circuit has been soldered.
PCB size: 127*72mm
Screen size: 52*40mm
Supply voltage: DC 9V
DSO138 oscilloscope production kit features:
For electronic production training, the description of the complete and detailed information, including circuit diagrams, production instructions, instructions for use, troubleshooting methods, etc., the production success rate is high.
A wide variety of components, suitable for students to identify components, in-line component welding, patch component welding training.
Students can obtain a practical tool at the same time of production, which can effectively observe and measure signal waveforms in many occasions such as audio, video synchronization, low-frequency switching power supply, infrared receiving and transmitting, etc., increasing learning interest and improving learning effect.
The kit uses the ARM Cortex-M3 processor (STM32F103C8) and includes a 2.4-inch color TFT display that can be used as an ARM development test board.
The source program is provided, and the capable friend can perform secondary development on the basis of the kit, for example, it can be changed to a millivolt meter, a data recorder, and the like.
Simple and reliable circuit, low price
• High real-time sampling rate: 1Msps
• Accuracy: 12Bit
• Sample buffer depth: 1024 bytes
• Analog Bandwidth: 0 - 200KHz
• Vertical sensitivity: 10mV/Div – 5V/Div (inward by 1-2-5)
• Vertical displacement is adjustable with indication
• Input impedance: 1MΩ
• High input voltage: 50Vpp (1:1 probe), 400Vpp (10:1 probe)
• Coupling mode includes DC/AC/GND
• Horizontal time base range: 10&u;s/Div – 50s/Div (inward by 1-2-5)
• With automatic, regular and single trigger mode for easy capture of instantaneous waveforms
• Can be triggered by rising or falling edges
• Trigger level position is adjustable with indication
• Observe the waveform before the trigger (negative delay)
• The waveform display can be frozen at any time (HOLD function)
• Comes with 1KHz / 3.3V square wave test signal source
First, the finished picture after assembly and welding
Second, the kit components, circuit boards
Third, the signal test line
Four, 9V power adapter (optional accessories)
V. Supporting materials
The supporting materials include detailed production instructions, usage methods, troubleshooting methods, circuit schematics, etc.