Battery charge and discharge Integrated vol undervoltage and overvoltage with communication function
Product Description :
Battery charge and discharge module Integrated voltmeter Undervoltage and overvoltage protection Timing charge and discharge With communication function
Attention! If the digital tube displays "ERR", it is an error message because your setting parameters do not meet the specifications. For example, if the upper limit value is lower than the lower limit value, please re-edit the setting parameters.
1. Battery charge and discharge control, automatically set off after setting;
2. Can set the charge and discharge time;
3. With serial communication function, the working status of the relay can be monitored in real time through the serial port;
4. An additional signal output, when the relay conduction condition is met, the output level is high, and other devices can be controlled.
5. One button emergency stop function (STOP button), with reverse connection protection, reverse connection does not burn;
Upper voltage limit: UL1, lower voltage limit nL1, upper voltage limit is greater than the lower voltage limit (UL1>nL1)
U-1: Charging measurement: When the measured voltage is lower than the lower limit voltage, the relay pulls in, the upper limit voltage is higher, and the relay is disconnected;
U-2: Charging measurement time control: set charging time (OP); when the measured voltage is lower than the lower limit voltage, the relay pulls in, the OP time starts counting down after the pull-in, the time is up, the relay is disconnected; above the upper limit voltage, the relay disconnect.
U-3: Discharge detection: When the measured voltage is lower than the lower limit voltage, the relay is disconnected, higher than the upper limit voltage, and the relay is closed;
U-4: Discharge detection time control: set discharge time (OP); when the measured voltage is higher than the upper limit voltage, the relay is closed, and the OP time starts counting down after the pull-in, the time is up, the relay is disconnected; when the measured voltage is lower than the lower limit Voltage, relay disconnected;
U-5: Interval in the interval: When the measured voltage is between the upper limit and the lower limit, the relay is closed and the other conditions are disconnected;
U-6: Interval outside the range: When the measured voltage is lower than the lower limit voltage or higher than the upper limit voltage, the relay is closed, and the relay is disconnected in other cases;
1: Supply voltage: DC6--40V, voltage detection range DC 0--60V, suitable for various batteries below 60V, voltage test error ± 0.1V.
2: Charge and discharge time (OP) range: 0--999 minutes.
How to set parameters
1. First determine the operating mode of the relay;
2. According to the working mode of the relay, in the main interface (when the module is powered on, it will flash the current working mode (default U-1 mode), then enter the main interface,) "press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds and then release. ” Enter the mode selection interface, select the mode to be set (U-1~U-6) by short pressing the UP and DOWN buttons;
3. After selecting the mode to be set (for example, U-1), press the SET button to set the corresponding parameter. At this time, the parameter to be set will flash (UL1 voltage upper limit, nL1 voltage lower limit, OP ON time), through UP, DOWN adjust the parameter value, support long press (rapid increase or decrease) and short press (increase or decrease 1 unit); short press SET button to set the next parameter of the current mode, the process is the same as above;
4. After setting the parameters of the selected mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds to release, the currently set mode will flash, then return to the main interface, setting the parameters successfully, very simple!
5. In the main interface, short press the DOWN button to switch between voltage and time, which is very simple.
Mode selection interface: long press SET button to enter, after setting is completed, long press SET button to exit, return to the main interface, very simple!
Five, serial port control (microcontroller TTL level communication)
Communication standard: baud rate 9600 bps
Data bit : 8
Stop bit :1
Check digit :none
Flow control : none
"U-1": working mode (value range U-1 ~ U-6)
“000”: Time parameter 0: Do not enable timing function Non-zero: Enable timing function (value range 000~999)
"dw02.9": set the lower limit voltage
"up10.1" : Set the upper limit voltage (value range 00.0V~60.0V)
"get": get the current settings
"on": Allow relay to conduct
"off": always turn off the relay
"start": start uploading data
"stop": stop uploading data
The above commands can be combined in any two, and need to be separated by commas.
Such as: "dw02.9, up10.1" set the lower limit voltage 02.9V upper limit voltage 10.1V
Upload status: test voltage + on time + status
"00.0V, 00:00:00, OPrn"
00.0V : measured voltage
00:00:00 : Relay conduction time
Status: OP relay is on CL relay is off
STOP button function extension:
Relay enable mode:
1. ON: The relay is allowed to conduct during the OP conduction time;
2. OFF: The relay is prohibited from being turned on and is always off.
Short press the STOP button on the main interface to switch between ON and OFF. The current state will flash and then return to the main interface. (This function is the emergency stop function, one button to open and close the relay)
1. C-P sleep mode: within five minutes, without any operation, the digital tube automatically turns off the display and the program runs normally;
2. O-d normal mode: the digital tube is always on display;
Press and hold the STOP button for 2 seconds and then release it to switch between C-P and O-d. The current state will flash and return to the main interface.
As different computer display the colors differently,and the color maybe is little difference from the actual items,but we can guarantee the style is same,but maybe some not same performance on different bodies as on the models.Hope you can understand it.thank you！
US, Australia, New Zealand: 2~3 weeks France: 2~4 Weeks
UK, Germany, Canada: 3~5 weeks Other European Countries: 3~5 Weeks
Asian Countries: 3~5 Weeks Others: 3~8 Weeks·
Items will be shipped in within 4 days after payment is received.
Items are shipped from China using Post Air Mail Registered (HongKong Post, Sweden Post or Singapore Post).
The Parcel Status Can Be Tracked Via Post Official Website or WWW.17track.net 8-10 Days Later After Sending.The Real Delivery Date Is Subject to the Custom & Local Logistic Status.
In Case Express Service Required, Please Contact Us About the Detailed Freight.
If You Don't Receive the Item On Time, Please Take Time to Contact us.
TERMS OF SALE
We're not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
If you are not satisfied with the item you received, Please contact us for parcel return & payment refund.The returned parcel shouldbe sentback in original package (or well protected)in14days after the receipt.
If item is founddefective in 1 months, We will send you a replacement free of chargeor arrange the refund after the receipt of the defective item. But you have to pay for the returned freight.
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every sale we complete. If, for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us before leaving neutral or negative feedbacks.We'll work with you to solve the problem. We'll automatically leave positive feedbacks after received positive feedbacks from you.
We are family owned business, and we have served thousands of customers from all over the world. Our products are direct from factory, so we can provide quality items at very competitive price.
If you have any question, please contact us by the contact seller now button, leave us message or send us emails. Most emails are responded within 24 business hours. We work 5 days a week (Note: Buyers who use free email like AOL, Yahoo, the reply email may fall into your junk mail box. Please send email directly or try send email by other account).