6S 10A lifepo4 18V 26650 18650 BMS PCM 6s battery protection board bms pcm for lifepo4 battery cell pack
If the picture is not the same as the parameters,please check according to the parameters.
We welcome customized bms, hope to hear from your chatting!
1) With balance
2) With Balance/Signal Cables;
3) With Temperature switch
4) The BMS charge with discharge port is the same;
5) Detection circuit (over-discharge, over-current , and load short circuit)
6) Welcome OEM
1. Battery assembly notice before BMS installation:
Each cell must match well before BM installation (Battery internal resistance differences within 5 Milliohm, voltage within 0.03 V , capacity vary within 50 mAh). Lfepo4 cell, voltage between 2.6V~3.5V,Li-ion cell, voltage between 3~4V.
If the cells are full charged,please discharge them to the standard voltage range.Cell first parallel then series.
2. Connection instruction of BMS wires:
(a) Connect B- big short wire to battery general negative end( If B-and Discharge port with multi-holes, you can use one large wire to connect one hole or several middle wires to connect each hole.)
(b) Connect signal/Balance wires: remove the balance wires from BMS before you assembly. Start from B1, first wire connect to first cell positive,the second balance B2 wire connect to the second cell positive, B3 connect to third cell positive,balance wires soldering should be according to the order of B1,B2,B3....B6
(c) Make sure all of the wires correct before you plug the connector into BMS：use multi meter to test each neighbouring series voltage ,if not, the BMS will burn.( Li-ion voltage less then 4V,Lifepo4 voltage less than 3.5V)
(d) Test the battery general negative voltage between battery general positive whether equal the total voltage.
(e) Plug the balance wires to BMS(plug low bit to high bit), Connect Charge /Discharge large wires to “ P-” Connect red big wire to battery general positive end. Test the discharge total voltage again.
1) Please note that the input and output voltage, and load current conditions for power protection board does not exceed the electrical parameters of the allowable power consumption;
2) special attention to the load current can not work long hours between maximum continuous operating current and over-current protection current;
3) When connecting the battery ,it may not discharge. In this case, connect the charger can be restored to normal working condition;
4) Although the BMS built-in electrostatic protection circuit, but please do not hand touch when BMS in the working condition, so as to avoid damage from static electricity protection board.
Type: Voltage Regulator
Model Number: BMS-6S1010LF706
Application: lifepo4 battey cell
Operating Temperature: -40-85
Supply Voltage: 22.5v
Dissipation Power: 50